Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Electronic Trading environment using Java. Design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Work independently in market connectivity and order manager systems. Conduct development and performance profiling of ultra-low latency and high throughput applications. Work on complex event processing and multi-threaded systems.
- 5 or more years’ experience building high-throughput, low-latency applications in Java
- Knowledge of data structures, design patterns.
- Deep knowledge of internal workings of Java platform, including memory management.
- Familiarity with large-scale real-time systems architecture and implementation.
- Expert level knowledge of multi-threading.
- Agile/Scrum methodology
Nice to have
- Unit Testing/Mocking Frameworks (JUnit etc)
- Test-Driven development
- Source Control (GIT)
- JIRA, TeamCity, Gradle
- Electronic Trading
- FIX Protocol
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org